ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Value of Browning BPS Upland Special 12 ga w/ Extra Barrel +
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:32 am 
Tournament Grade

I'm curious if the gang here could give me some feedback/estimates on the value of a very nice (used) Browning BPS 12 gauge "Upland Special".

Condition is excellent on the bore, chamber, action and barrel, but as it's been hunted with, there are some slight handling marks on the wood. The Upland has a straight-grip stock and 22” barrel which makes it handle in the field just like an over/under. It's threaded for Invector Chokes and 5 are included -- skeet, improved cylinder, modified, full and an extended-length extra full, along with 2 choke tube wrenches and a storage pouch. It also comes with a fixed-choke (modified) 28” extra barrel, an extra mag cap with QD swivel stud, 2 AZoom 12ga snap caps and easily-removable fiber-optic sights for turkey hunting.

Other than some slight marks where the turkey sights were put-on/removed a number of times, it's in great shape overall, is totally reliable and will give many more years and decades of good use.

Here are 2 images:

Thanks all!

Old No7

Post subject: Re: Value of Browning BPS Upland Special 12 ga w/ Extra Barr
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:39 pm 
Tournament Grade

400-600 for the right guy. Good luck!

Post subject: Re: Value of Browning BPS Upland Special 12 ga w/ Extra Barr
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:48 pm 
Diamond Grade

65 has it spot on.............key is right guy, some don't like a straight grip, I never did, why my 20GA straight BPS is gone.

"shoot what ya like, like what ya shoot".....it's that simple!