ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Found source for H&R Excell 28″ barrel's
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:21 pm 
Field Grade

its been a while since I have posted on the forum.
I still have my excel auto, and it still runs without issues.
from time to time I like to search the web to see what is available and I came across this

28″ barrel for SA-X700 12 ga. Will also fit the H&R Excell $109.00
below is the link and the address for the barrels just don't copy the first 3 slash marks

///https://www.trimports.com/product/sa-x700-barrel-12-ga-28/

https://www.trimports.com/product/sa-x700-barrel-12-ga-28/

happy hunting,
Roland45acp

Post subject: Re: Found source for H&R Excell 28″ barrel's
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:34 pm 
Field Grade

Just curious,
I see that this post has had some interest . has anyone ordered a barrel? I bought a tr imports
sa-x700 (sx1228) from buds gun shop a few weeks ago. it seems to be the same as the excell except using Mobil choke tubes and it came with sling swivels installed on the mag cap and but stock. it also appears to take the benelli mag extension. The inside of the barrel , right from the box, looked like a mirror inside, even before I cleaned it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:44 pm 
Utility Grade

i have ordered a barrel from them. I put it on the gun, fired 8 various loads out of it and put it back it the box. it works fine and i have put it in storage incase anything happens with my original barrel.

My Excell is out of order at the moment from a missing operating handle, and through my research i CANNOT find a replacement. So as soon as i saw this post i ordered a barrel out of fear that i may not be able to find another if anything happens to mine.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:55 pm 
Utility Grade

Just received a sarsilmaz 24" 12 gauge barrel from TR Imports --fit my Excell fine. Came with full mobil(beretta style) tube. As of 3 Feb they had 24" and 28" but no 26". Brandon at TR Imports was very helpful. Basil Slaughter at 1-702-610-0334 has some Verona and Excell parts -give him a call on the operating handle.