Shotgun Forum banner

harrich no.1 trap gun

6K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  bobski 
#1 ·
anyone out there own a harrich no.1 trap gun?
like it?
hate it?
let me know!

#3 ·
never got much of a reply. lets try again 9 years later!

#5 ·
hilarious yet amazing. same guy that posted 9 years ago, raises his post count to 2 and replies again! :lol:
you must hold some sgw record for being the greatest lurker with the lowest post count! {hs#

id like to buy one and want to know if they come with a 0 cast, what choke, and how do they shoot, flat high, tight etc.....
any broken parts common? did your rib separate from the bbl? what type lock up is it?
is this gun the same gun as a 71f?
issues?

#6 ·
Bobski

Thank you for jolting me into the realization that my initial post in response to your questions was in fact, unresponsive to your precisely worded inquiry. I should have readily known that "Love it?" referred to whether the stock was cast on or off. How pedestrian of me!

And "Hate it?. Anyone should have realized this referred to how the shotgun was choked and how it shoots. The remainder of your search has to refer to the broken parts, patterning. point of impact, lock type, etc.

I would like to be able to accept the "lurker" record but alas, I had not been on this forum for years until I received an email notifying me of your recent post. I will refrain from offering a further opinion of the shotgun due to your vast knowledge and posted credentials. After all I am but a lowly lurker record contestant.

Good luck finding someone with firsthand knowledge and extensive use of a Harrich No. 1.

Sprint

#7 ·
look, you must admit, I try to stir interest in a gun, pose a vague general question to stir interest, get one small response, and it sits dormant for 9 years. then, I try to stir it to life again and the same guy posts 9 years later. it is remarkable and worthy of a friendly laugh. the laughs not on you, its on the situation where no one responded to it for 9 years, except you!
I offered you an award. it deserves one. smile and handshake emoticons mean friends.
so, if youd like to enter a chat about the quirks and joys of this gun, please share more.
its a very unique gun and rarily seen.
im sure other H&R owners would like to know about it. feel free to share. if not with me, with sgw and its viewers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.