ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Affinity vs V3
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:56 pm 
Limited Edition

Ok I’m out to get a debate going I’ll be posting on Franchi board too ! Which do y’all believe is better the Franchi Affinity or the Remington V3 ?

Post subject: Re: Affinity vs V3
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:06 am 
Crown Grade

The challenge will be to find someone with experience with both. Otherwise, all you’ll get are fan boys.

Remington 870 Express (Realtree Xtra camo)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:25 am 
Crown Grade

Tidefanatic wrote:
The challenge will be to find someone with experience with both. Otherwise, all you’ll get are fan boys.

This is the problem especially when you are talking guns that are as radically different in operation as these two. If I was the OP, I would pick the one that seemed to fit me the best and appealed to me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:30 am 
Crown Grade

oyeme wrote:
Tidefanatic wrote:

This is the problem especially when you are talking guns that are as radically different in operation as these two. If I was the OP, I would pick the one that seemed to fit me the best and appealed to me.

Yep, that may well be the best the OP can do. Although, somebody may come along. Randy`s a verified V3 fan but if anyone on here has experience with both it would probably be him.

Remington 870 Express (Realtree Xtra camo)