ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Versa Max Barrel Issue
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:13 am 
Utility Grade

Hi everyone. I'm trying to reassemble my new Versa Max and the barrel doesn't appear to engage with the bolt carrier assembly and get locked in. Anyone know what the issue might be?

Post subject: Re: Versa Max Barrel Issue
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:12 pm 
Tournament Grade

Follow the video below and report back if you are still having issues.

"I had rather be shut up in a very modest cottage with my books, my family and a few old friends, and letting the world roll on as it liked, than to occupy the most splendid post which any human power can give."Thomas Jefferson, 1788