ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Baretta A301 Recoil Pad
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:00 pm 
Utility Grade

Hi there,

Someone on this board was able to help me locate a barrel for the gun. I just noticed my recoil pad cracked and is missing a piece. I have a 12 guage Baretta A301 gun built in the 1970s. The stock is curved so other recoil pads won't fit without modifying the stock.

Anyone know where I can find a replacement recoil pad? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Baretta A301 Recoil Pad
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:58 pm 
Utility Grade

No worries about this. A recoil pad would have required that the stock be cut. I found what is called the butt plate online. I don't know the terms used to describe these parts but that is what is currently on the gun. Got a replacement one for $5.00 and it took 5 minutes to replace it. All is good. I just love that Baretta. Had the gun for almost 40 years, and shot the gun ALOT during this time. Can't even guess how many cases of shells that have gone through that gun, but it is a lot. That cracked butt plate is the only part of the gun that is damaged after 40 years. Gotta love Barettas.