ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Teknys Gold
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:48 pm 
Presentation Grade

I was at a local shop yesterday and was surprised to see a 12 ga. Teknys Gold sitting in the rack. After close examination and a little negotiation it followed me home. Its the center gun in this picture. A nice compliment to the others. I never really noticed the difference between the grip angle of the gold and gold sporting until the sat next to each other.

391 Teknys https://imgur.com/a/w5yDFEQ

Last edited by Curly N on Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
images retrieved from listed link and posted inline

Post subject: Re: New Teknys Gold
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:14 am 
Tournament Grade

Woodcock1,
That is one BEAUTIFUL Teknys.
I'm very fortunate to own three Teknys, and I.M.H.O. there is no better of a gas gun than the Beretta 391, with the Teknys being the NICEST of them all.
Best,
Breakemall
Western North Carolina

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:28 pm 
Presentation Grade

I agree that they are the best beretta semi! Which ones do you have?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:13 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

The guns with the green inserts are Field guns and the one with the blue inserts is a Sporting gun - completely different stock configurations

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:46 am 
Tournament Grade

The two guns with green inlays are Teknys Gold Field models. The other with blue inlays is a Teknys Gold Sporting. Not only are the pistol grips different, you should also notice that the Gold Field guns have narrower stocks, as well as narrower ribs than the Gold Sporting models. The Gold Fields also have the Optima Plus choke system, the Gold Sportings have the Optima system. Other guns in the series were the original Teknys, which had no colored side plates, un-jeweled bolt, and a dipped stock. The Teknys King Ranch which had brown inlays. The Teknys Gold Target, bleu inlays, which came with 2 ribs, and an adjustable comb.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:30 pm 
Presentation Grade

What shop?