ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A400 + Cole’s = Great day!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:15 pm 
Field Grade

Picked up a A400 Xcel Sporting 12ga. 30” from Cole’s San Antonio. Tobias was great to work with and he set the gun up LH for me and added a thicker pad to increase the LOP. Took it out on the sporting clays course with the IC choke in it and it busted everything it tracked on. Any misses were squarely on me. I love my A300 Outlander Sporting, but this thing was significantly more intuitive for me. Right now it balances at the front of the ejection port so it just feels right in the hand. This gun, along with my A400 Xcel 20ga. will keep me on the clay courses for years to come. I will keep the A300 for backup and loaner, but this thing is really sweet.

Can’t say enough good stuff about Cole’s, and my dealings with the S.A. Store. Tobias goes out of his way to make you feel welcome and that he values you as a customer. That is getting harder to find in this world.

Hope everybody gets to get out and bust some clays this fall.

JD

Post subject: Re: A400 + Cole’s = Great day!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:50 am 
Limited Edition

Happy to hear your experience was so positive, but not surprised. Cole's here in Florida is excellent and would expect them to maintain that level of service at any location. Enjoy that new gun!

Post subject: Re: A400 + Cole’s = Great day!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:02 am 
Presentation Grade

Those A400's are the best deal out there in the semi auto sporting game. I have had one now since they were first released, an xcel with the blue receiver and 32 inch barrel. I shoot lefty as well, I shimmed it for me and it was a fit right out of the box. I've banged out over 25,000 rounds through mine.

Enjoy that A400 of yours you'll have years of great service with it!

NSCA#620844
"regarde le putain d'oiseau"