ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: DT 11 or 694?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:28 pm 
Limited Edition

birdhunter39 wrote:
Looks like we are pretty close on this. I think still there is value in hearing from other shooters as to their experience with the same gun. unmodified is obviously a prerequisite to the info being of much use. and i suspect most folks dont want to take a chance on spending $$ to make a gun fit and thus shoot softer when there may be another option out there that fits the bill stock.

{hs#

Post subject: Re: DT 11 or 694?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:05 pm 
Presentation Grade

My DT has the lowest felt recoil of any o/u I’ve ever shot. It’s pretty heavy and I’m average size so the stock fits well.
When others have shot the gun their comments are always about the weight and never about recoil.
Cheers