ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Good place to purchase Beretta online
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:49 pm 
Utility Grade

Looking to buy 694 b-fast, 30in. Any recommendations for good online dealers with good pricing?

Thank you

Post subject: Re: Good place to purchase Beretta online
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:00 pm 
Limited Edition

Dunn’s may have some but I doubt it. Good prices. Also Reed which lists on Gun Broker. If you are willing to pay a little closer to list price, you can’t beat Cole’s and Joel Etchen. You can pick your wood from online photos at Etchen. Nice folks.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:00 pm 
Presentation Grade

friend of a friend wrote:
Dunn’s may have some but I doubt it. Good prices. Also Reed which lists on Gun Broker. If you are willing to pay a little closer to list price, you can’t beat Cole’s and Joel Etchen. You can pick your wood from online photos at Etchen. Nice folks.

Let me concur about Etchen. I've bought from them and would do so again, without a moment's hesitation.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:51 pm 
Crown Grade

Etchen and Coles are two of the biggest Beretta dealers; that said, Covid has hit northern Italy very hard and production is very short at this time.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:30 am 
Crown Grade

Check out Jaquas!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:37 am 
Limited Edition

Dr Duk wrote:
Check out Jaquas!

I had never heard of Jaquas, but checked them out and found they have 694s in stock. No prices listed on the website. Must call.

I also checked Etchen and found they have the gun in stock as well. You can pick your wood online. Call for price.