ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Shell catcher for Maxus
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:19 pm 
Field Grade

Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:04 am
Posts: 68
My brother shoots from a wheel chair so we would like to find a shell catcher that would work well for him? Browning maxus




Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shell catcher for Maxus
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:20 am 
Crown Grade
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:46 am
Posts: 8540
Location: Colorado Springs, Co
Moffett wrote:
My brother shoots from a wheel chair so we would like to find a shell catcher that would work well for him? Browning maxus


Might be better asking in the Browning forum. {hs#
If not one available for a Maxus, a rubber band will work.


Last edited by Dr Duk on Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shell catcher for Maxus
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:30 pm 
Field Grade

Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:04 am
Posts: 68
Dr Duk wrote:
Moffett wrote:
My brother shoots from a wheel chair so we would like to find a shell catcher that would work well for him? Browning maxus


Might be better asking in the Browning forum. {hs#
If not one available for a Maxes, a rubber band will work.
Rubber band? How does that work?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shell catcher for Maxus
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:58 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:22 pm
Posts: 11146
Location: Athens,TX.
Moffett wrote:
Dr Duk wrote:
Moffett wrote:
My brother shoots from a wheel chair so we would like to find a shell catcher that would work well for him? Browning maxus


Might be better asking in the Browning forum. {hs#
If not one available for a Maxes, a rubber band will work.
Rubber band? How does that work?


Go to an Office Supply house as they will have wide-heavy duty rubber bands - put it around the receiver and over the ejection port easy peasy :)

_________________
Jerry

TSRA LIFE MEMBER
NSCA #610xxx

Rose City Clays - Tyler TX
5H Shooting Sports Frankston TX ( Formally the Chicken Ranch)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Registered users: 2LegsBetter, battuedave, Bill M., Bing [Bot], birdhunter39, Burnt Powder, ctlawyer, CWPINST, D McMillen, dmwphoto, Eric719, Eric87000, F*W*F, Fasttalker27, fiver, Flyingtargets!, fredvon4, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], hopper810, I like pie, icyclefar, jbc247, jwf1948, Kammee, Keperkey, kyskeet, maltzahn, Misplaced Lead, msmith, Mule Driver, NewToClayMan*, OBH Gun Club, ohio mike, papillonkirby, pete blakeley, railroad, randyflycaster, slotracer577, sneem2, soupsandwich, Stk218, SuperXOne, Toddcaster, Tommix, valencman, VictorGK, Westender, Wildwood, Woodymac, ysr_racer


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group    - DMCA Notice