ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 1301 Tactical Gen II
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 10:52 am 
Tournament Grade

I did a SW search for this gun w/o a single hit.

I've recently bought one as a wilderness survival weapon when fishing in mean critter country. Does anyone have experience with this shotgun?

Post subject: Re: 1301 Tactical Gen II
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 4:30 pm 
Tournament Grade

I posted in your other thread in the general shotgun section, didn't want to repost it here. But I don't think you'll have anything to worry about carrying that around in the wilderness, especially loaded with the proper ammo as it can be a very useful tool for sure. I don't know why there are more post about the 1301 tactical, I searched myself and couldn't find any.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:40 pm 
Field Grade

There are several 1301 threads in the Basement - Tactical/HD Shotgun subforum. You just need to go through the pages to find them since the Search function doesn’t seem to turn up any results.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:15 am 
Limited Edition

The 1301 is a FANTASTIC gun…if you know how to run it, you will not be sorry. Just watched a video on one by James Reeves, he’s more of a tactical guy when it comes to his reviews. In a nut shell he called Beretta and asked for a Benelli M4 to take to Thunder Ranch (TR)…they didn’t have one to send so they sent the 1301. He took it to TR and ran 1200 rounds through it with one malfunction at around the 600 mark (if I remember correctly)…this was after taking I out of the box with no cleaning or lube. In the end he was VERY impressed with it. I’ve had my eye on one for a while, but not until the prices come down to “reasonable”