ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Just acquired an A300 Extrema
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:12 pm 
Tournament Grade

I was at my LGS today making a payment on my daughter’s 20 gauge SX4 compact, when I spotted an A300 Extrema on the used gun rack. I shouldered it and the gun fit exactly like my oldest daughter’s A300 Outlander.

I mentioned that I had recently purchased a 26” V3 new and I’d be willing to trade it straight up for the Extrema. He said “bring it in and we’ll see if we can’t make a deal. I went home and grabbed the V3 and the box it came in. He looked at it and agreed to make an even trade.

So I now own an A300 Extrema. It even came with the case, all three chokes, all of the spacers and shims, and both the short and long shell limiter. The V3 was supposed to be for my son, but he’s still young and it will be a couple of years before he’s big enough to shoot a 12 gauge. The V3 isn’t adjustable, so it would have been several years before he would be big enough to shoot it.

The Extrema is as adjustable as the Outlander, and has 3.5” capability. My son has been eyeballing my Versa Max because it shoots the “big shells”. Maybe this will convince him to keep his grubby little paws off of it. :D

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.