ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: First Timer
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:29 pm 
Limited Edition

I just wanted to say hi to all of you fellow Ithaca shotgun owners as this is the first time I've visited this sub-forum. For those who don't know (probably all of you), I have a M-66 Supersingle. I don't know why but, I was really surprised with how this gun shoots. I went shooting clays last Sunday, and I was able to dust the first 7 clays with this thing. Both me and my cousin (was throwing the clays) were totally shocked in amazement.

Oh well, hello!

David

Post subject: Re: First Timer
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:52 pm 
Diamond Grade

Hi Yoda--

I had one for awhile in the early 80's-reliable, durable, shoots amazingly well for it's somewhat crude appearance. I killed a couple of deer with mine. :) The 66's fetch a bit more than most other singles on gunbroker, etc.--not surprisingly.

Jeff23
Coalition of Connecticut Sportsmen
National Rifle Association