ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: safty
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:49 pm 
How hard is it to change from a righthand to a lefthanded safty? Also were can you get one?

Post subject: Re: safty
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:52 pm 
Utility Grade

Hi My-Handyman:
I ordered a safety, left hand through my local firearms dealer yesterday for my new Ithaca 37. Through my research, I found Ithaca requires both right and left hand safeties to be sold only to FFL # holders. If you have an FFL #, you can order it yourself. Mine is ordered from Brownells Stock # 443-112-214 at a cost of $13.58 and will take 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. I can then let you know how easy or hard it will be to install. You could always let the local gunsmith install it for you. Hope the information helps. :)........Ron (1974Bronco)

Post subject: Re: safty
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:22 pm 
Ron: The reason I,m asking is because I,m trying to go left to right. To bad we couldn,t trade? got to go have to do a PH test on my ground. I'll try to get back tonight and finish the reply!
Vernon