ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: 1975 Ithaca Model 37 Featherlight
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:32 am 
Crown Grade

bobrobithaca37 wrote:
MarvTheWetBandit, As I was scrolling through the shotgun world past posts, I happened to see your post regarding using Federal shells. From my experience, I have and shoot skeet with several of my Ithaca 37's. I found that none of my 37's like Federal shells. They will all jam up from time to time using Federal shells. I do not disagree with anyone that suggest cleaning a gun is essential and the most important aspect of owing a gun, I clean my guns religiously . However, I shoot skeet with friends on a regular basics and I only use Remington and Estate, as my 37 Ithaca's for whatever reason do not like Federal shells. I am not at all saying Federal shells are bad, simply saying that based off experience myself and my friends have had using Federal shells in our 37's, our 37's o not like Federal shells.

On old posts like this, you should look at the person's profile to see if they are even still around.

The last time that the person being addressed was on the forum was:

Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:45 pm

He/she only made 5 posts and they are in this thread.