ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Current M37 production
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 9:13 pm 
Limited Edition

Am closely looking at getting one of the current production M37’s in 20 gauge with the 30” barrel option. Has anyone held one with this barrel length to determine the balance point? IMO, it ostensibly should be in the proximity of the front area of the receiver. In the alternate, has anyone held one of these with other barrel lengths and determined the balance point?

Many Thanks guys.

Post subject: Re: Current M37 production
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:37 am 
Utility Grade

Im also wanting to order a new Ithaca 37 in 20Ga/26" barrel. According to the website they've basically shut the factory down and sent all employees home due to the COVID virus. I call the #, spoke to a lady, she took my order and said someone would call me back, but no luck so far.