ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ron Sharp, Dunnville :(
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:09 pm 
Tournament Grade

For those of you familiar with Ron Sharp of Dunnville, Ontario, Canada, I spoke with him today and, although he still has his large inventory of Ithaca parts, he is not well and appears to no longer be selling parts :(

Post subject: Re: Ron Sharp, Dunnville :(
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:24 am 
Crown Grade

I've known Ron for many years. He worked for many years at the Ithaca Dunnville plant and knows as much of the Ithaca products of that era as any living person. I wish him all the best as he struggles to return his health. He is now in my prayers.