ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New stock on my SX3
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:02 pm 
Field Grade

Just today I received my Sx3 20 gauge back from Browning/Winchester. The original stock/forearm had the duratouch coating which was falling off and looked awful.

I have had the gun over 15 years. I shoot it while upland hunting and have shot sporting with it a bit also. So it used, but not abused.

It now has a new stock/forearm. It looks like new and the grip feeling is pretty good, I see no problems. No duratouch coating now of course.

The point of this post is I sent it out March 3 or 4th, USPS using the mailing label they emailed to me. The whole process took exactly 4 weeks. I was told 4-6 weeks when I called initially.

I am very pleased with the gun, always have been, and now with the service also.

Kudus to Winchester service.

Post subject: Re: New stock on my SX3
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:46 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

They replaced mine too, but I have to say that I am disappointed with the quality of the replacement.

"We pulled the trigger, the safety went forward, both barrels fired almost together, the gun opened, ejectors kicked the fired cases over our shoulder ...the most completely automatic gun we ever fired" Elmer Keith- Shotguns by Keith