ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My first Benelli Shotgun (M2 Tactical)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:26 am 
Tournament Grade

After owning numerous shotguns I finally saw the light and picked my first Benelli last week, a Benelli M2 Tactical. To date I’ve put 250 rounds through this gun and it has been 100% reliable. Even with Winchester low brass loads that Wal-Mart sells in their 100 shell verity box. Also 50 rounds of assorted 1oz slugs and 00 buckshot, the recoil is very manageable and with the ghoast ring sights I can put 1oz slugs in a soft ball size cycle at 50 yards. Love this gun.

Post subject: Re: My first Benelli Shotgun (M2 Tactical)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:47 am 
Field Grade

Great shotgun ain't they. :mrgreen: If you're interested, I'll save you some searching time and screwing around trying to figure out accessories. Just go to Nordic for mag tubes, OS bolt handles, no drag followers, barrel clamps and lighting systems... then to Mesa Tactical for Urbino stocks and 1913 rails... then to Daves Metal Works for OS safety button, Speedbar mag release, alternate mag tube and alternate OS bolt handle.

Finally, if you're into 3-gun or just like to read about what sorts of modifications and customizations get done to Benelli M2s... head over to Brian Enos - Shotgun Technical Forums.

Cheers,
C

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:06 pm 
Tournament Grade

Creep wrote:
Great shotgun ain't they. :mrgreen: If you're interested, I'll save you some searching time and screwing around trying to figure out accessories. Just go to Nordic for mag tubes, OS bolt handles, no drag followers, barrel clamps and lighting systems... then to Mesa Tactical for Urbino stocks and 1913 rails... then to Daves Metal Works for OS safety button, Speedbar mag release, alternate mag tube and alternate OS bolt handle.

Finally, if you're into 3-gun or just like to read about what sorts of modifications and customizations get done to Benelli M2s... head over to Brian Enos - Shotgun Technical Forums.

Cheers,
C

Thank you, but for now I think I'm going to just look at the Nordic OS bolt handle. That may change later. Just joined the forum.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:30 pm 
Field Grade

Sounds like a plan... add as you go, stop when you're happy.