ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: recoil reducer
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:55 pm 
Do you guys think the extra weight by one of these things will improve balance and swing in our Benellis.

Post subject: Re: recoil reducer
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:37 pm 
Limited Edition

Yes.

--Robert A. Heinlein--

Post subject: Re: recoil reducer
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:50 pm 
Field Grade

I just bought a recoil reducer for my Monte... it is the one that replaces the magazine cap. 8 ounces I believe. I took it to the skeet range and it swings very nice now. I shot 2 to 3 birds better on average. Note: I have a follow through issue, so better swing is good for me. The Monte is soooo light, people like me, opposite dominant eye with follow through issues, need a little weight and A LOT of practice. IMHO that recoil reducer is 50 bucks well spent.

Capnben