ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Recoil Reducer
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:58 pm 
Tournament Grade

Hey all, I'm looking for a Nova recoil reducer. New or used doesn't really matter to me. Let me know if you have one you want to get rid of or if you know a place where I can get one for cheap.

Post subject: Re: Recoil Reducer
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:56 am 
Being that there is very little "USE" involved with the recoil reducer... if someone decides to ditch theirs, expect to see it listed as "New" or "like new"...

Check Ebay or Gunbroker.com... I'd estimate the price around $50-$65.... Even if it's been in someone's gun for a long time... it's still worth cash because, as I understand it, it never goes bad.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:54 pm 
Tournament Grade

I see the recoil reducer mounts and reducer for the Nova's on Ebay all the time.may also want to try Tom Knapp's web site.

www.tomknapp.net

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:37 am 
Tournament Grade

I got mine from here http://www.calssportingarmory.com/Benelli2.htm

The price went up a couple bucks it seems since I got mine, but it's still pretty good. Shipping cost $10 from there, and I got it pretty quickly.