ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:51 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Need A Youth Stock for M2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:19 am 
Field Grade

Hi, We just got my daughter an M2 left handed 20 gauge and the length of pull (14 3/8) is a little to long for 5'2" missy. If anyone wants to trade an our adult stock for a youth stock I would like the gun to fit her a little better. She has not shot it yet but it looks long for her small frame. We will be going to the range in the next couple of weeks to confirm what I expect. The gun is new. It is synthetic. Thanks

Post subject: Re: Need A Youth Stock for M2
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:38 pm 
Field Grade

I hope I don't have to sell the gun and buy the youth left handed....if they make one. I sent benelli an email a week ago and have not heard squat. Is there a way to shorten the comfortech stock ?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:09 am 
Limited Edition

A couple years ago I was looking for a short LOP stock for my M2 so my wife could shoot it. If I remember right, the cost was $300-400 but the problem was that they were just not available. I had talked to multiple dealers and each told me that it is even very difficult for the dealer to order the compact stocks by themselves.
Honestly, from what I have seen it would likely be easier to just order the compact version of the shotgun rather than convert your current. Maybe not want you want to hear but probably would get a useable shotgun in your daughters hands much quicker.
Good luck.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:30 am 
Utility Grade

If the gun is just a little long you can purchase a short a short LOP left hand pad that would take the gun down to 13 7/8" You can try their website store and I've also purchased Benelli parts from Numerich and Brownells