ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Benelli parts -- get 'em from Midwest Gunworks
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:32 pm 
Diamond Grade

I bought a 12ga. Montefeltro from Dunns a while back. It has the Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades camo finish. It came with a sling stud mounted in the butt but none on the magazine cap. The Montefeltro's cap is such that it's not ideal for drilling and installing an Uncle Mike's style stud in the cap.

Well, it turns out they don't offer a mag cap with sling swivel in Shadow Grass; just black, and they've been out of stock everywhere; Midwest, Numrich, Brownells, etc.. I clicked on the "Notify me when in stock" button for the black cap w/sling swivel on the Benelli site. They came in stock yesterday and I got a notification from support at ShopBenelli.com. I ordered the cap.

Today, I got a shipping confirmation. But I noticed the e-mail header said "MGW". Out of curiosity, I went to the Midwest Gun Works site and, sure enough, the caps were in stock there now too... but for $46 instead of the $50 I paid Benelli!

So, it appears if you order from Benelli your order gets filled by Midwest, but with an 8% premium on the price. :roll:

Post subject: Re: Benelli parts -- get 'em from Midwest Gunworks
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:42 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I noticed the same thing. I just ordered a replacement recoil pad for my Super Vinci which was crumbling after 9 years of abuse. It came from MGW. I didn’t compare pricing on the Benelli site vs MGW. I just checked and it was $75 on both sites - and now sold out again.

Post subject: Re: Benelli parts -- get 'em from Midwest Gunworks
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:49 pm 
Presentation Grade

you must have gotten the last Vinci recoil spring they had... back order now. as is bolt buffer..

miklm wrote:
I noticed the same thing. I just ordered a replacement recoil pad for my Super Vinci which was crumbling after 9 years of abuse. It came from MGW. I didn’t compare pricing on the Benelli site vs MGW. I just checked and it was $75 on both sites - and now sold out again.