ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sun May 09, 2021 7:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Ruger in a Nutshell
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:04 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2000 3:51 pm
Posts: 5158
Location: Decatur, AL
Company Facts
2004 Revenue (USD): 145.62M
Net Profit Margin: 2.39%
Operating Margin: 3.84%
Return on Average Assets: 2.47%
Return on Average Equity: 3.02%
2004 Employees: 1,274
More ratios from Reuters ยป
Lacey Place
Southport, CT 06490
USA - Map
+1-203-259-7843 (Phone)

Company Summary
Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. is principally engaged in the design, manufacture and sale of firearms and precision investment castings in the United States. Within the firearm industry, the Company manufactures 34 different types of products in all four product categories: rifles, shotguns, pistols and revolvers. Its firearms are sold through a select number of independent wholesale distributors principally to the commercial sporting market. Investment castings manufactured are of titanium and steel alloys. Investment castings are sold either directly to or through manufacturers' representatives to companies in a variety of industries. During the year ended December 31, 2004, net sales attributable to firearms operations were approximately 86%, the remaining 14% being attributable to investment castings operations.

Company Financials
Quarterly (Sep '05) Annual (2004) Income Statement
(in millions of USD)
Total Revenue 35.09 145.62
Gross Profit 4.90 29.03
Operating Income -1.67 6.16
Net Income -0.98 4.30

ManagementStephen L Sanetti > Interim Chairman of the Board, President, Interim Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer
Officer Since: 1980
Age: 55
Bio & Compensation - Reuters

Thomas A Dineen > Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
Officer Since: 05/06/2003
Age: 36
Bio & Compensation - Reuters
Trading Activity - Yahoo Finance

Leslie M Gasper > Secretary
Officer Since: 1994
Age: 51
Bio & Compensation - Reuters

Also visit:

 Post subject: Re: Ruger in a Nutshell
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:02 pm 
Diamond Grade
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:06 pm
Posts: 1162
Location: Stouts Creek/ USA
Rugers are awesome!

Best Regards,

"You will receive power"
Acts 1:8

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Who is online

Registered users: 1911-A1, 49straight, AJ-M12, artesianboy, BENFISH, bgnmi, Bill M., Bing [Bot], birdhunter39, BOBUP, castnblast2, crowhunter1, Cubby, CWPINST, DamnYankee, Darkhorse60, desmobob, dfw_bill, dlh711, ebcjr, EricB, Ernest T, eyeonbird, Fluke, FlyChamps, fredvon4, Garbi, GE-Mini-gun, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, grade6man, gunwinger, jbc247, jlssd1, jredbryant, Loogie*, lt0026, mabella, Malcolm7, McFarmer, mechtechbob, Mkk, msmith, nhcrowshooter, noweil, Old Retired Cop, oyeme, railroad, Ravenanme, rbdjr, remdog1187, rkrcpa, Road Man, sabcon, seacilian, Shadowdog500, Slimchance, spoonbill82, Tatonkaowachee, Teal Killer, TMWilsoniv, toptechX6, USAFA71, WAGinVA, Wchadw, Win50, WOOD DUCK, Xwelder, zxcvbnm

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group    - DMCA Notice