ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Verona LX 502
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:26 pm 
Field Grade

Is the LX 502about the same class of O\U as the Stevens or Mossburgs? are they better than the CZ or Yiltzi

Post subject: Re: Verona LX 502
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 7:04 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

LX500 series are the same basic gun as the Savage Milano, both are from F.A.I.R. and are not the same as the Stevens or Mossberg.

- Ben Franklin

Post subject: Re: Verona LX 502
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:27 am 
Presentation Grade

I know this is reviving an old post, but I'll drop in as a former owner of a 502. I would like to be the future owner of one as well. I would classify the FAIR Verona as a significant step above any of the guns you mentioned. I own a CZ sxs and it would be on par but not quite. The current production CZ guns are excellent for what they are and a significant improvement over earlier models. CZ has engineers resident at Huglu. The Italian made 5xx represented a huge value for the money 15 years ago when they were sold by Dicks, Gallians, Bass Pro etc. They were a good Italian shotgun that had excellent actions and handling at very reasonable cost. I fear however that time has passed. When the Milano came out, it was the same basic gun, but added about $700 to the price. Moved it into Beretta money without Beretta resale value.