ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Browning XS Sporting 30" Barrels Double Release Rhino Chokes
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:42 pm 
Tournament Grade

These are getting super tough to find!! Up for sale I have a 30" Browning XS Sporting. I just had Doug Hubbart install double releases ($700), he did an amazing job! I can have the gun set back to pulls in a heart beat if you wish. The gun is tight, has not been shot much at all. Top lever is to the right, when you hit the top lever the barrels don't move, you have to open the gun. The barrels and the receiver are mint, no issues what so ever. The stock has amazing grain, lop of pull is 14 3/4" with the trigger in the middle position. The right side of the stock is flawless, the left side is not, lol. There is multiple scratches/impressions on the left butt stock and forend. None of them go through the finish, I can't feel them with my finger? I am not sure if they would buff or polish out?? If not for this I would call the gun perfect:0(. The gun comes with 7 Rhino chokes ($560). The price of the gun is $1750, I might be open to trades??

Bryce 720-288-4648