ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: For Sale: 2 Rizzini 12 Gauge Over/Unders
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:08 pm 
Tournament Grade

I have two Rizzini Omnium O/U’s for sale.

Common specs for both guns are 12ga, single selective trigger, 3” chambers, 28” barrels, five choke tubes, neutral cast and a plastic hard case is included. These guns are essentially the same gun as the BR110 except for the finish on the receiver.

Gun #1 has a blued receiver and a rounded fore end. I have had this gun for about 10 years and it has about 400 rounds +/- through it. I have not hunted with this gun, only clay targets. There was some finish wear on the comb that has been touched up with True Oil and there are a few small handling marks in the wood. All bluing is excellent. This gun weighs 7 lbs., 4 ozs. Price is reduced to $1,250.00 plus shipping.

Gun #2 has a case colored receiver and a Schnabel fore end. This one has fancier wood than gun #1. This gun also includes a walnut butt plate(not shown.) This gun has only 10 rounds through it just to make sure everything functions properly. I have not hunted with this gun either. There are some small handling marks/rack rash in the butt stock finish. Other than that and the 10 rounds through it, it is new. This gun weighs 7 lbs., 1 oz. Price is reduced to $1,450.00 plus Shipping.

Feel free to ask questions. I can email or post more pictures of any part of either gun. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by nutcase on Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: For Sale: 2 Rizzini 12 Gauge Over/Unders
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:57 pm 

TTT

Let us endeavor so to live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
Mark Twain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:34 pm 
Tournament Grade

Price reduced on both guns. See description.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:11 am 
Utility Grade

Hi I‘m interested! Can you send pictures to [email protected]. My location is NW Missouri so it would likely be an FFL Transfer situation.

Thanks

Anthony

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:58 pm 
Tournament Grade

Gun #2 is sold pending receipt of funds.