ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Magazine extension
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:18 pm 
Utility Grade

Does anyone know of a mag extension that will fit a Weatherby SA 459, or a EAA 612 tac?
Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Magazine extension
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:36 am 
Utility Grade

Yes, just put an extension on my SA-459 that I bought in Dec 2020. All Nordic Components stuff. I got the nut for the Benelli Nova/ Supernova, the +3 extension kit, and the clamp for the heavy Mossberg. I cut the spring so 20” is sticking out of mag tube and it works great.
My SA-459 is black with the 22” barrel. With the +3 extension, the mag tube is about a half an inch shorter than the barrel.
With the clamp I also ordered the pic rail and quick disc mount (for a later sling).
Nut- Nut-BR-12-00, clamp with pic rail- BCT-12-MB, tube +3 MXT-TBS-12-3K, quick disc mount-QDA-BCL-ASM.
I only had to grind and sand down a small lip on the end of the factory mag tube.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:23 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Location: It is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs. He does not have to. (1931)
Perfect answer, Chute. Welcome to the Basement, sir.

To steal a big election.
Joe fell down
And lost his Crown,
And Jill came tumbling after.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:12 am 
Utility Grade

Chute wrote:
Yes, just put an extension on my SA-459 that I bought in Dec 2020. All Nordic Components stuff. I got the nut for the Benelli Nova/ Supernova, the +3 extension kit, and the clamp for the heavy Mossberg. I cut the spring so 20” is sticking out of mag tube and it works great.
My SA-459 is black with the 22” barrel. With the +3 extension, the mag tube is about a half an inch shorter than the barrel.
With the clamp I also ordered the pic rail and quick disc mount (for a later sling).
Nut- Nut-BR-12-00, clamp with pic rail- BCT-12-MB, tube +3 MXT-TBS-12-3K, quick disc mount-QDA-BCL-ASM.
I only had to grind and sand down a small lip on the end of the factory mag tube.