ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: in ___________ we trust; vendor props
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:50 pm 
Field Grade

+1 More for Calvin at BrightFlashlights.net. Ordered late on Friday delivered by Monday morning with standard shipping, and great price on surefire fore end. He also let me know one of my accessories may be redundant to what was included with the item. Not all merchants are that honest. Definitely recommended.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:27 pm 
Diamond Grade

quick question I just ordered from cheaper than dirt for the first time a few days ago but have not recieved a shipping confirmation

will they send one?

and holy $hit their shipping is high!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:04 pm 
Utility Grade

i'm gonna hafta give props to CDNN Sports, Inc. they are good to go in my book.:)

oh yeah. "hello all" from a long time lurker, first time poster.:)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:26 pm 
Presentation Grade

Just ordered my Mesa Tactical 870 high tube conversion. Had problems with their website so I called them. I have to say I've not been through such a hassle free phone call in a long time. The phone was immediately picked up by a human (imagine that). I'm pretty sure the gentleman's name was Dan. Bravo so far! I will let you know when my order gets here. Also ordered an ACE stock from Midwest. Both orders should be getting here around the same time.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:09 pm 
Utility Grade

Greetings. I would like to give props to Gungho_1989 for his Mesa Tactical shotshell holders. I've purchased a 6 rd shell holder for a Mossy 500 from him, and I also have a 6 rd for an 870 on the way. He is professional and his prices can't be beat, IMO.

https://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=74866&highlight=mesa+tactical

(p.s. Thanks again, Gungho!)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:53 pm 
Presentation Grade

Got my Mesa Tactical order in today. Awsome products! Easy install! Great company! Will recommend them to everyone!

Now as far as the order I placed with Midwest Tactical, I am pissed!!! I ordered an ACE stock and pistol grip to go with my wonderful Mesa gear and that was a week ago. I got an email that my order was placed but not one telling me a tracking number to my package. They have been sent an email (sent early this morning) and as of yet I have heard nothing back. I payed for 2 day air UPS shipping so I am seriously considering another thread just to flame them. 2 day shipping and it's a week later? No response to a very serious email? Come on folks you can do better. If I don't hear word back by tomorrow I will not only post in forum I can find but I will begin to take other (more serious) action.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:30 am 
Presentation Grade

STAY AWAY FROM MIDWEST TACTICAL. Not sure if they went out of business or never were in business or if they are waiting to use my numbers to get my money through fraud. They aparently never charged me for the order. That's the only reason I haven't gone to the authorities yet. I am monitoring my account to see if they try something. Always make sure the company you are dealing with has a published phone number on their site. Midwest tactical has no such number and has not as of yet returned my email. I ordered parts from two other vendors to replace what I should have recieved a week ago from midwest. I will let you know how those orders go when they finish :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:45 am 
Presentation Grade

GOOD

Optics Planet just took care of me on a Barska. Good price, as promised product, and on-time shipment. Good communication, didn't need Customer Service.

Remington Has to be the fastest shipping known to man. They sent me my MCS (after a very helpful and freindly phone transaction.) Forend in no time flat, as promised.

Brownells Now this is the way it should be! I ordered my rail first online- fast shipping, everything was as promised. I then discovered that I had to get a new tap, bit, and oil. So I called to ensure I got the right stuff. WOW! Extreamly friendly people who really want to help. The lady ordertaker brought in a gentlemen from the techline when she didn't know something instead of guessing. She was not in a hurry, and actually had a personallity!

BAD

Tactical Shop Steer Clear of these people. The website is up but seems to be inactive. I placed my order, then waited 3 weeks- FOR NOTHING! They did not charge my credit card, did not e-mail any info, or respond to anything I sent them. When I searched the entire internet for a phone #, I found the same one on about 10 different web pages. When I called it, the guy said it was not the shop, and got pissed off when questioned about why the number was all over the internet as THE TACTICAL SHOP. COM!

New flashlight mount coming. No contact, and no part yet. :evil: Hope I don't have to add them to the sh*t list. **** 7/10 UPDATE**** Still no parts or contact- ordered the 29th. Have sent 3 e-mails.

Last edited by Racked 870 on Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:23 pm 
Tournament Grade

racked did u buy the mcs forend, or do u actually have the whole gun barrels and all????

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:25 am 
Presentation Grade

Just the forened, slide tube, and action arms.

"In the empire of lies, truth is treason!" -Orwell

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:40 pm 
Tournament Grade

You've gotta include SureFire. Pricy, but they make the best tactical lights around, and if they ever break or malfunction they fix them for ya. Definately worth the investment.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:01 am 
Presentation Grade

Added www.tacticalshop.com to the sh*t list. Worthless, absoulutely-fing-worthless.

"In the empire of lies, truth is treason!" -Orwell

Post subject: re: in ___________ we trust; vendor props
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:37 pm 
Field Grade

Just received my order of Specter Gear products from Houts Enterprises. They were quick to ship. Plus, their prices are 15% less than buying from Specter Gear directly.

If my first transaction with them is any indication, they are definitely a top-notch outfit.

http://www.houtsenterprises.org/

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:27 am 
Utility Grade

Bowers Tactical
http://www.bowerstactical.com/store/
Just bought my Knoxx from them very good to deal with and Fast shipping

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:23 pm 
Crown Grade

Props to OP Tactical

:D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:12 pm 
Tournament Grade

I have been VERY satisfied with Mossberg, Remington, Glock, SureFire, and Randall/Ontario knives. Top notch in every way. Unmatched quality. That being said, I don't like the Maverick offshoot from Mossberg, fine for sport, but that's it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:56 pm 
Tournament Grade

Well since I hit post 80 today I thought I would contribute...I know 80...who cares but here goes:

GOOD:

Brownells
Mesa Tactical
SureFire
Sure Cycle
Bravo Company
AR51 Tactical
Midway
Cheaper then Dirt
Specter Gear
Slings Only

Bad:

Centrioun Tactical
Horrible communication, back-order notification no exsitent, took for ever for simple stuff

Grey Area (Good and Bad):
Cabelas (As they dicked around with an order and I never got notified of it being back-ordered.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:07 pm 
Utility Grade

optics planet is amazing

Post subject: Re: re: in ___________ we trust; vendor props
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:14 pm 
Tournament Grade

capt planit wrote:
optics planet is amazing

A bit overpriced if you compare against other sites but a good selection.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:05 pm 
Utility Grade

I bought the surefire m69 forened from them and it was the cheapest I could find anywhere on the web.

It also took 2 days to get to me (Even though I live across the country) witht he free shipping method (ups ground)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next