ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FS Heym 12GA Beautiful Engraving and Wood - Spectacular
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:59 pm 
Presentation Grade

I have for sale a Heym side by side. This gun is without a doubt one of the nicest guns I've had in a very long time. This gun is quality in every way I promise you. The engraving is top notch, the wood is very high grade, the workmanship is excellent, and it is just beautiful. Barrels are 30 inches with .729 bores in both barrels. Choke constrictions are .034 in the right barrel and .041 in the left so it is tight!. Stock dimensions are 1 1/2 X 2 1/2 X 14 1/4 over the original bone, carved basket weave plate. Stock is cast off for the right hand shooter. Weight of the gun is great at 6 pounds 4 ounces and it balances 3/4" in front of the hinge pin with the long barrels. This gun has all the bells and whistles, with cocking indicators, side clips, engine turned water table, ebony forend tip, and ebony inserts behind the side plates, super fine checkering, and perfect engraved screws. In short this is just one beautiful light weight 12 gauge. Gun is still super tight even with the splinter forend removed, and top lever is right of center. Please take a long look at the pictures, this is a gun that doesn't come along very often and will please anyone that loves a quality SXS. Price of the gun is $7500 Plus $75 shipping to your FFL. As always there is a three day non-firing inspection period with buyer paying shipping charges if returned. Condition of this gun is what I would call spectacular with a few scratches to the bluing on the barrels and a very few light marks on the stock. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] with any questions you might have on this lovely gun.

Post subject: Re: FS Heym 12GA Beautiful Engraving and Wood - Spectacular
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:52 pm 

TTT

Let us endeavor so to live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
Mark Twain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:17 am 
Limited Edition

What a gorgeous shotgun! The engraving alone would cost more then $7500 to duplicate.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:05 pm 
Presentation Grade

Completely agree. The wood. The side clips. The engraving. The doll’s head extension. Beautious.

Hope this sells fast before I weaken in my resolve.