ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Franchise 48 parts
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:47 pm 
Utility Grade

I have been hunting with my 48 for nigh on 30 years. Great gun. I bought my son a Masieri Blue Mallard, thinking it was basically the same shotgun. After hunting with his Masieri for years, he called and said it has somehow lost the extractor. Does anyone know if these are interchangeable with franchi? Or a source for parts? Ive checked numerich but no mention of Masieri. Any help would be much appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Franchise 48 parts
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:41 am 
Crown Grade

Welcome to SGW ! !

With all due respect............

If you remove the part from your Model 48 and try it for fit in your son's gun, you will have your answer.

Post subject: Re: Franchise 48 parts
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:20 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

A few years ago I bought an extractor for my Model 48 from Numrich's. Very simple to install. They currently have 20 gauge extractors:

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/61200A

You might email them about the parts for any gun. If not in stock, they get new stock daily from used guns sold to them for parts. Many of their parts are factory new.