ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fake reality: Breonna Taylor's peeps make their OWN laws !
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:14 pm 
Crown Grade

Sick of it ....

"Systematic racism" ? - Pah LEESE ! ......

Ben Crump (noisy loud-mouth back, race-baiter) running his mouth on TV.

People are SICK of this "alternate reality" that the Blacks "think" they are living in.

The R-E-A-L problems that the blacks in this country have, is taking this bait, drinking this Kool-Aide, but more importantly, ALLOWING these so-called black leaders to PROLIFERATE this fake, FALSE reality.

A black person can't FIRE a weapon on a police officer, any more than a white person, yellow person, blue person, PERIOD.

IT'S THE LAW !!

(that is not racism, systemic or otherwise).

Breonna's boyfriend fired FIRST at the police, and now she is dead. HE should be charged with attempted murder.

The 'Rule of Law', and 'Law-n-Order', and our law-based society once again is the winner here:

A.G. Statement:

" Two other officers involved in the shooting, Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly and Detective Myles Cosgrove, were justified in their use of force, state Attorney General Daniel Cameron said at news conference. "

The LOSERS are all of those protesters who are doing a 'bait-n-switch' burn-down of American cities while disguising it as an 'injustice' in a FAKE 'alternate reality' that they are trying to create where it's "Ok" for the perps to shoot first, and if L.E. responds, then they burn down the city to inflict "real" harm on the black community.

(sane) People are sick of it, and this alternate reality of a 'new World order' where Law-n-Order is dismantled, neutered, and/or eliminated has a limited longevity. ~45 days in my guestimate.

What (obviously "they"), and all of these Kool-aide drinking non-whites supporting this 'alternate reality' don't realize, is that the "stability", and "Wealth Creation" in this great nation is founded on 2 main aspects:

1) Law-n-Order
2) "CAPITALISM" (The only way wealth is really created)

One can go on to include: 3) "Freedom of Religion", and 4) "God-given rights" etc., but the basis is the first 2.

But this vision that I saw today really REALLY disturbs me, and it should be a wake up a call to ALL AMERICANS, *INCLUDING* the extreme leftist, and Leftist Sympathizers like Bladeswitcher :

Each and every American here, gay, straight, Liberal, Republican, or whatEVER should heed this message, and publicly denounce this, understand the ramifications, can openly call this out.

"Free speech" stops here, - Marxism plans to take that away from you, to where you can't sail these kinds of posters.

Post subject: Re: Fake reality: Breonna Taylor's peeps make their OWN laws
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:31 pm 
Crown Grade

Extremely well put Mr Republican!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:44 pm 
Crown Grade

Thanks!

In closing, I want to re-iterate, that the actual conflict here, is with 'Law-n-Order', and our form of Government here in the USA, - make no mistake about it!

Even the 'Capitalism is Killing Us" poster that I am so riled up about (as should ALL Americans be), is that even THAT is a 'disguise' !

The very REASON that the cops even went to that place, was to confront suspected drug dealers that were being housed there.

And if you think about it, these 2 important facts tie ALL of this together, - ALL of it (and for years).

These groups of people don't like accepted US 'capitalism', because they want to create their OWN, and US laws, and our accepted 'Law-n -Order' based society stands in the way.

That is, they want to create their OWN underground system of 'capitalism' of drugs, drug distribution, drug cartels, and drug cultures.

They have hijacked the Liberal party, brainwashed the 'Democrat' Classical Liberals, and converted them to extreme Emotional Leftists like we see with that 'bladeswitcher' guy.

But I have hope. Faith if you will. That good people will call out the Bladeswitchers of the world to smack them back back into reality to show them how they got hoodwinked and converted from a Liberal to a "Leftist".

They will thank you later.

A good review is in order here for the readers of this ....

Start with this:

Secondly, while posted in this forum a few times before,
I really think it is IMPERATIVE to watch it again !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=933T9Sf0XFY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:26 pm 
Crown Grade

Good show Republican! I was wondering what all this "Breonna Taylor" horse manure was all about. I thought I smelled a rat & I did! So what do they expect law officers to do when they are fired on? It is too bad she was hit if she was innocent but things like that happen when you associate with corruption! It is always assumed that it is the whites that are the racists. I think they need to take a hard look at that assumption as whites have no monopoly on racial predigest. They have equal rights, not special rights & they need to earn what they get like everybody else! A lot of Black folks do exactly that but this isn't about them, this is about the corrupt in all races. Fact is, this isn't a race issue at all, like General Flynn said, it is a fight against good & evil. This is a part of their plan to divide us. We can't let them do that!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:03 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Republican wrote:
Sick of it ....

"Systematic racism" ? - Pah LEESE ! ......

Ben Crump (noisy loud-mouth back, race-baiter) running his mouth on TV.

People are SICK of this "alternate reality" that the Blacks "think" they are living in.

The R-E-A-L problems that the blacks in this country have, is taking this bait, drinking this Kool-Aide, but more importantly, ALLOWING these so-called black leaders to PROLIFERATE this fake, FALSE reality.

A black person can't FIRE a weapon on a police officer, any more than a white person, yellow person, blue person, PERIOD.

IT'S THE LAW !!

(that is not racism, systemic or otherwise).

Breonna's boyfriend fired FIRST at the police, and now she is dead. HE should be charged with attempted murder.

The 'Rule of Law', and 'Law-n-Order', and our law-based society once again is the winner here:

A.G. Statement:

" Two other officers involved in the shooting, Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly and Detective Myles Cosgrove, were justified in their use of force, state Attorney General Daniel Cameron said at news conference. "

The LOSERS are all of those protesters who are doing a 'bait-n-switch' burn-down of American cities while disguising it as an 'injustice' in a FAKE 'alternate reality' that they are trying to create where it's "Ok" for the perps to shoot first, and if L.E. responds, then they burn down the city to inflict "real" harm on the black community.

(sane) People are sick of it, and this alternate reality of a 'new World order' where Law-n-Order is dismantled, neutered, and/or eliminated has a limited longevity. ~45 days in my guestimate.

What (obviously "they"), and all of these Kool-aide drinking non-whites supporting this 'alternate reality' don't realize, is that the "stability", and "Wealth Creation" in this great nation is founded on 2 main aspects:

1) Law-n-Order
2) "CAPITALISM" (The only way wealth is really created)

One can go on to include: 3) "Freedom of Religion", and 4) "God-given rights" etc., but the basis is the first 2.

But this vision that I saw today really REALLY disturbs me, and it should be a wake up a call to ALL AMERICANS, *INCLUDING* the extreme leftist, and Leftist Sympathizers like Bladeswitcher :

Each and every American here, gay, straight, Liberal, Republican, or whatEVER should heed this message, and publicly denounce this, understand the ramifications, can openly call this out.

"Free speech" stops here, - Marxism plans to take that away from you, to where you can't sail these kinds of posters.

I think everyone is missing the message this display picture is telling us.
It isn't really a pro Marxist message.
It is a message of contempt and disrespect. It is a middle finger in the face of
every citizen who looks at it.
It is intended to provoke an emotional response and see how far they can push us.
They are telling us they can put up a display like this and we do nothing
while they also can attack and destroy symbols and displays of ours or even attack
those people who support or create patriotic symbols.
They can do those things with no fear of retribution because we won't do
anything about it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:30 pm 
Crown Grade

Breaking News, 2 Louisville metro police officers have been shot tonight by the “peaceful protesters” I’m sure the democrats will condemn these animals, NOT!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:40 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

A true classic liberal such as Thomas Jefferson would be considered a libertarian by todays standards. Modern liberals are Marxists.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:52 am 
Crown Grade

Jaspo01 wrote:
It is a message of contempt and disrespect. It is a middle finger in the face of

It is intended to provoke an emotional response and see how far they can push us.

while they also can attack and destroy symbols and displays of ours or even attack
anything about it.

For what PURPOSE ?????????

To DISRUPT black lives ? To incite VIOLENCE to appeal to the Anarchists, antifa ? Again, "Marxism".

If it's not a Marxism advertisement, then It's HATE speech, plain and simple. Protected hate speech, but hate speech none the less (if you really think it's not a Marxist tactic).

Since it's "protected" (as you seemingly imply), then why can't, or why aren't people posting signs at these "Street fairs" reading: "Niggas caught in the act of arson should be shot on sight" ?

"Free speech", right ?

If they want to continue running around saying everybody's 'racist, racist, racist', then the accused might as well be allowed to BE racist.

The cops who shot the girl didn't KNOW that she was black when they got called to serve the warrant that they were OBLIGATED to do, so where's the fricken racism ???

Moreover, these people aren't saying what they EXPECTED the cop (who just got shot at ) to do.

Did they "expect" them to run away and NOT shoot back ?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:35 am 
Crown Grade

The "protesters" are just useful idiots. There is always a degenerate, uneducated &/or easily led section of the population that is always looking for something to b***h about. They are to stupid to know what to do without being told by their handlers. The real problem lies with the organizers & we know who they are!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:01 am 
Diamond Grade

geometric wrote:
Good show Republican! I was wondering what all this "Breonna Taylor" horse manure was all about. I thought I smelled a rat & I did! So what do they expect law officers to do when they are fired on? It is too bad she was hit if she was innocent but things like that happen when you associate with corruption! It is always assumed that it is the whites that are the racists. I think they need to take a hard look at that assumption as whites have no monopoly on racial predigest. They have equal rights, not special rights & they need to earn what they get like everybody else! A lot of Black folks do exactly that but this isn't about them, this is about the corrupt in all races. Fact is, this isn't a race issue at all, like General Flynn said, it is a fight against good & evil. This is a part of their plan to divide us. We can't let them do that!

Thinking about her innocence and I'm reminded of a couple things: 1) You're judged by the company you keep. 2) if you're with someone who commits a crime, you can be charged as an accessory.

Just like with George Floyd, the press is largely to blame for releasing half-truths in order to excite people and get views. I'd like to see the media held accountable for their malfeasance.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:25 am 
Crown Grade

geometric wrote:
The "protesters" are just useful idiots. There is always a degenerate, uneducated &/or easily led section of the population that is always looking for something to b***h about. They are to stupid to know what to do without being told by their handlers. The real problem lies with the organizers & we know who they are!

Rabble rousing has been conducted for centuries. It's true that some rabble is easier to incite to violence.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:12 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Speaking of rabble rousers, I think Colin Kaepernick and his "people" are biting off more than they can chew. They keep kicking a sleeping dog who will not be nice when he finally wakes up. White people are tiring of being branded as racists and white supremacists because cops bust black criminals.

"The white supremacist institution of policing that stole Breonna Taylor's life from us must be abolished for the safety and well being of our people," the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback tweeted.

Colin Kaepernick Demands 'White Supremacist' Police Be Abolished After Breonna Taylor Verdict

https://www.newsweek.com/colin-kaeperni ... ct-1534019

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:33 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Republican wrote:
Jaspo01 wrote:

anything about it.

For what PURPOSE ?????????

Because they are criminals hiding behind Social Justice so they can do criminal without
consequences.
They get to loot ,pillage and burn as long as they say you are a racist and deserve it.
Such a typical criminal mindset.
It's so easy to see who they are but too many cover their eyes and look away.
Notice how they go after police and retail outlets.
It's a great grift and they are getting away with it.
No it isn't about Marxism. That is a head fake.
Look at the criminal records of those who Rittenhouse rid us of.
It's not a coincidence they were all convicted felons.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:22 pm 
Crown Grade

She was an accountant for a drug dealer!

Now she is dead!

Boyfriend shot at police!

He isn't dead, yet!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:27 am 
Crown Grade

Oldfarmer wrote:

Now she is dead!

He isn't dead, yet!

That's the first thing I thought too, and they originally suggested that a big drug dealer was being housed there.

But recently they are saying now that they "got the wrong apartment", making it sound like she ("he", "they" ?) were not involved.

But who blindly shoots at someone without first looking to see if they are a cop in blue ?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:23 am 
Crown Grade

Republican wrote:
But who blindly shoots at someone without first looking to see if they are a cop in blue ?

Quote:
The Louisville police claimed that none of the officers were wearing body cameras, as all three were plainclothes narcotics officers.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/21/us/breon ... index.html

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:43 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Republican wrote:
Oldfarmer wrote:

Now she is dead!

He isn't dead, yet!

That's the first thing I thought too, and they originally suggested that a big drug dealer was being housed there.

But recently they are saying now that they "got the wrong apartment", making it sound like she ("he", "they" ?) were not involved.

I might, if they crashed through my front door in the dead of night wearing street clothes and didn't identify themselves as police. Around here, home invasions aren't that uncommon. That said, according to the Kentucky AG, a neighbor confirmed that the three officers did announce that they were police. Other "witnesses" dispute this, although it seems unlikely that the police would not do so.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:44 am 
Crown Grade

I sort of have mixed feelings about the "no knock" issue. Of course you should comply if you know they are the police but unless they properly identify themselves, how would you know? Any would be home invader can claim to be "the police". That has happened more than once & they have also impersonated the police by wearing fake police uniforms. Also, how did they know anybody was home? Our personal property rights have been taken from us!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:20 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

geometric wrote:
I sort of have mixed feelings about the "no knock" issue. Of course you should comply if you know they are the police but unless they properly identify themselves, how would you know? Any would be home invader can claim to be "the police". That has happened more than once & they have also impersonated the police by wearing fake police uniforms. Also, how did they know anybody was home? Our personal property rights have been taken from us!

There is no reason for the police to kick down doors unless a person is in immediate danger.
It is far safer to intercept the suspect when he goes out to get food or whatever. There is also less chance that he will be able to distroy evidence.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:12 am 
Crown Grade

Jaspo01 wrote:
Because they are criminals hiding behind Social Justice so they can do criminal without
consequences.
They get to loot ,pillage and burn as long as they say you are a racist and deserve it.
Such a typical criminal mindset.
It's so easy to see who they are but too many cover their eyes and look away.
Notice how they go after police and retail outlets.
It's a great grift and they are getting away with it.
No it isn't about Marxism. That is a head fake.
Look at the criminal records of those who Rittenhouse rid us of.
It's not a coincidence they were all convicted felons.

Yeah, thanks, that helps.

But all that said, it sorta implies that those "cover their eyes and look away" people are *also* criminals. Those people are "silent protesters", and when combined with the noisy, violent protestors/rioters, becomes a giant 'force multiplier'.

DeNesh DeSusa recently talked this same sort of thing.