ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The "Ugly" debate: My thoughts
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:03 pm 
Crown Grade

It was ugly.....

Trump looked tired, worn out, saggy/droopy face, just looked like he needed to be taken to pasture.

Biden looked refreshed, perky, and hopped up on Ginkgo biloba.

I SWORE I wouldn't watch the debate. But I was stupid, and watched it...

I watched a whole bunch of pre-debate analysis, some from Britt Hume which I agreed with :

Trump has to be careful not to let Biden 'get under his skin', and Biden has to be careful not to become a babbling gaf-machine.

Towards the middle it LOOKED like Trump was imploding, and letting Biden get under his skin, and couldn't seem to control himself with the interruptions.

To where Chris Wallace was *really* getting bent out of shape. Telling Trump that HIS campaign agreed to the no interruptions, and so why can't he agree to that here ?

Time goes on ....

The Biden LIES, and 'car salesmanship' was WAY over the top, to where even the dumbest American had to see thru it. ESPECIALLY with the economics of 'climate control', saying that we are spending TONS of money on all of these floods, hurricanes, and now forest fires, and that Climate change "will pay for itself". So-so short-sided, so fake. Why didn't Trump mention 'Solindra".

But then I thought (of the pre-debate analysis), no, I think they were WRONG!. It wasn't about Biden getting under TRUMP's skin, but rather TRUMP getting under Chris WALLACE's skin !!

I think Chris Wallace was the loser.

Chris Wallace, *before* the debate said that his GOAL was to be "invisible" as possible, - he was everything BUT invisible. He got P.O.'d, lost his cool with Trump, and EXPOSED himself, that he's gonna be hating himself tomorrow morning. His voice was quivering a bit when he lost it on Trump.

Biden looked into the camera and said VOTE VOTE VOTE, and vote EARLY !!!

Then he even (later) said that they are not ALLOWED to open them until election day.

And then later, Trump explained his concern: if they are not ALLOWED to count the ballots until election day, the counting places will be OVERWHELMED with all of those ballots, and will never be able to count them in time.

The vaccine: Those scientists have NOT been meeting with the drug makers, - they have no WAY to know what is possible, and what is not possible.

Roe v. Wade is *NOT* on the ballot. That is a scare tactic. How stupid does Biden think people are ?

By WHOM are the reports about Hunter Biden debunked ? Biden said that 10 times at least.

In closing, much like 2016, people (*including* Chris Wallace) seem to forget that Trump is a
'street fighter', - he DOES interrupts, and talks over people, he has ALWAYS done that, and it's
NAIVE to suddenly think (like Chris Wallace did) is somehow going to change that, and "tame" Trump for his own control.

Trump is TOUGH, a FIGHTER, and shows strength, and that's why he will win.

America loves STRENGTH.

But the kicker for me was, (and hopefully you-all), was his TOUGH, IN YER FACE stance that he took on so EARLY in the debate. That was his best moment:

Right out the gate, we was: Guess what, I WON in 2016, I *am* the president, and I was elected for FOUR years, NOT three, and basically: Damn straight Skippy I'm pushing the new judge thru, - you dems would too. I'd be STUPID not to do it, so get over it.

If/when you watch the re-run, look for this right out of the gate, and see how FAST, and how HARD he drove that point him with the dems about this judge thing.

That fact alone set the (under)Tone of the reset of the debate, to where the rest of it didn't even matter.

The enthusiasm for Trump runs high. This was just a maintenance tune-up for that, and hois base.

Undecided's don't watch this debate to try to get "decided". That's a stupid wet-dream.

Is Frank Luntz even alive any more?

MAGA.

I'm stoked

Post subject: Re: The "Ugly" debate: My thoughts
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:45 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I had to digest it all but what I now see is a beautiful strategy
of attack by Trump on Biden.
1st was to expose the real ugly Biden we know but was kept
hidden from Democrat voters by the MSM.
Mission accomplished.
Second was to get Biden on the record being for or against
stupid progressive agenda items. Done.
Third to force Biden on the record for or against anti Constitutional
Initiatives like SCOTUS packing. Biden refused to answer
which is the same as an affirmation.
Finally talk about Biden’s sons unethical and illegal China and Russian
business done with daddy’s help. Check.
Biden got cut to shreds tonight.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:19 am 
Crown Grade

Again, Trumps second sentence set the score, and the tone of it right in the very beginning :

You can find find this transcript here :

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/do ... cript-2020

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:50 am 
Diamond Grade

You know the Dems would do it. Same way we got shafted with Obamacare, they used all their political pull when they had it to make a play for the single largest portion of the economy and there were no debates or filibusters.

If RBG wouldn’t have been so full of herself, she would have retired during Obama’s first term, giving the Dems this opening 12 years ago. Ha!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:31 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Biden could have lost the race last night, and did not.

Trump might have delivered a stunning performance that could make up sagging polling numbers, and did not.

The whole debate was painful and boring to watch, as I saw it.

An old friend of mine from Hickory County said it best, I think:

Damn, Sleepy Joe Biden is actually going to win, if he can stay awake for a month.

Not only will Joe Biden win, but Trump is going to loose the Senate too.

Don’t wish for what you don’t want.

After January the Democrats won’t have Trump to blame anymore.

This mess, will all be on our watch after that.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:32 am 
Crown Grade

"Trump might have delivered a stunning performance that could have made up for the sagging pole numbers".
I think somebody has been watching too much CNN! I don't think what happened last night is going to change a lot of peoples votes. Most people see that if Trump loses, America as we know it will be a thing of the past. As far as the debate goes, Trump said it best when he told Wallace, "I thought I was debating him but I guess I'm debating you!" The debate obviously was engineered to give Biden the advantage!
The biggest thing we have to worry about is voter fraud. The only reason the left is pushing mail in ballots is so they can steal the election with voter fraud. Trump is well aware of this & is taking counter measures. Lawsuits have been filed. God help us if that babbling idiot get in the white house!
BTW, great analysis Republican, you pointed out some things I didn't see!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:45 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I was worried about last night but no more.
All I heard up to the debate was how Biden has been doing this forever and is an old pro.
It was so easy for Trump to knock Biden off his game and show the world Biden's
angry temper and unpleasantness.
Every poll has Trump winning the debate.
I suspect Biden has had enough debates and will cancel doing anymore and declare
himself the winner.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:47 am 
Crown Grade

Republican wrote:
Again, Trumps second sentence set the score, and the tone of it right in the very beginning :

I guess I don`t understand why he didn`t focus on his constitutional duties and prerogative as president to bring a nominee for the SCOTUS forward as opposed to simply touting how great she`ll be as a justice. He could have defanged all the Dems whimpering and crying about waiting until after the election if he`d just said something like, " I`m following my obligations as outlined in the Constitution ."

The Senate has the sole responsibility to either put the nomination to a vote or not. The party that controls the Senate will determine that, not the president.

Remington 870 Express (Realtree Xtra camo)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:56 am 
Crown Grade

SuperXOne wrote:

Trump might have delivered a stunning performance that could make up sagging polling numbers, and did not.

Damn, Sleepy Joe Biden is actually going to win, if he can stay awake for a month.

And the country will become what, should that occur? And it`s "lose". not " loose ".

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:58 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Tidefanatic wrote:
Republican wrote:

I guess I don`t understand why he didn`t focus on his constitutional duties and prerogative as president to bring a nominee for the SCOTUS forward as opposed to simply touting how great she`ll be as a justice. He could have defanged all the Dems whimpering and crying about waiting until after the election if he`d just said something like, " I`m following my obligations as outlined in the Constitution ."

The Senate has the sole responsibility to either put the nomination to a vote or not. The party that controls the Senate will determine that, not the president.

I thought he did.
He said so at the beginning of the debate.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:06 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

The debate didn’t change the dynamics of what is essentially a wartime election.

The President has extended a nationwide eviction order halt to January, but all the rents are still due.

The federal government is borrowing and spending money at about a half a trillion a month clip trying (with some success) trying to avoid another Great Depression.

The trouble is that sometime next year, or the year after that, but sometime soon, after the federal government has immunized a third of a billion citizens,,,

It will be time to pay the fiddler

The United States has spent almost four trillion dollars combating Covid 19 in the last six months.

That’s more, adjusted for inflation, than we spent during four years in order to win World War Two.

And we haven’t got a vaccine yet.

Should he win, Biden and the Democrats will be blamed for the huge deficits that are going to happen.

They will have to raise taxes to finance all that debt.

They will have to quit handing out money like there’s no tomorrow

The national debt is almost 27 trillion and rising.

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

Could have, would have, should have, Trump had done something different.

But after January Trump may go home to Florida and Joe Biden will have to sort all this out.

Trump may the real winner, by playing all the golf he wants next year, writing his memoirs, and getting richer selling books and making appearances.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:11 am 
Crown Grade

Biden isn't going to sort anything out.

IF he wins, Harris will take over before the first year is out. And she will be totally lost.

For the good of the country, let's hope he doesn't win.

-Securitization
Take your pick.

Always make an even number of mistakes. One may cancel out another.

"People who enjoy meetings should not be in charge of anything." --Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:25 am 
Crown Grade

Tidefanatic wrote:
SuperXOne wrote:

And the country will become what, should that occur? And it`s "lose". not " loose ".

Never forget who on this site is a biden supporter. They are the ones who are voting against our 2nd amendment rights. I believe that President Trump will win, if he doesn’t, are the leftists on here expecting a big kumbaya moment? The democrat party is anti gun, anti God, and anti American. I have more use for a garbage eating possum

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:28 am 
Crown Grade

We have a big prediction from the leftist who predicted a big hillary win. Same garbage, different day

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:30 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

The debate last night was the political equivalent of The Battle of Midway
and Biden was the Japanese Navy.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:37 am 
Crown Grade

Zbigniew wrote:
Biden isn't going to sort anything out.

IF he wins, Harris will take over before the first year is out. And she will be totally lost.

For the good of the country, let's hope he doesn't win.

I`ll be more than a little surprised if that`s not indeed the end game. And the result if Biden wins.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:44 am 
Crown Grade

Trump could have easily let Biden self-destruct but he kept interrupting him when he was on that path.

Trump knows what Biden is going to say. For the next debate Trump needs to let Biden ramble on then destroy is talking points with very short statements of his accomplishments and Biden's lack of accomplishments.

Trump also missed opportunities that he should not have missed. When Biden mentioned economic progress during the last 3 years of the Obama administration, Trump should have reminded Biden, and voting public, that the Republican's had taken complete control of Congress during Obama's last 3 years and put an immediate halt to the Obama/Biden destructive "get the rich" economic agenda.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:48 am 
Diamond Grade

IF Biden wins, he could be Hillaried before Inauguration. Harris wouldn’t even have to put his stuff out on the curb.

Re-elect Trump, save Joe and the country.

Secret Service better keep Joe on suicide watch from 11/4 onward if Gropey wins.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:30 am 
Crown Grade

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4qn9NrmXhlAM/
I think I did this right. I programmed my first computer when Gates was still pooping yellow but I never got my electronic gossip fence credentials!
Anyway, this is good poop on election fraud, etal.
more good poop
https://youtu.be/PrpprL0dv9c

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:46 am 
Crown Grade

DEG wrote:
Trump could have easily let Biden self-destruct but he kept interrupting him when he was on that path.

So WHAT ? Maybe Trump *wanted* to interrupt him.

DEG wrote:
For the next debate Trump needs to let Biden ramble on then destroy is talking points with very short statements of his accomplishments and Biden's lack of accomplishments.

Trump doesn't NEED to do squat. He doesn't NEED to yield to Biden and let him talk.

DEG wrote:
Trump also missed opportunities that he should not have missed.

Oh "whaaaaaaaaaaaaa" ......

Trump didn't miss anything that he didn't want to miss.

Trumps mind is SO far ahead of everyone else's, that a lot of people don't even hear what he says.

Let "Trump be Trump". Why is that SO hard for some of you guys, and why do you grapple with that ?

All of this: "he NEEDS to, he SHOULD, he *needs*, he *needs*, he *should*, he *should* is just NOISE.

Let Trump be Trump already, will ya ? Quit trying to make him your "puppet". He's NO one's puppet.

Be you guys be PRO Trump, or ANTI Trump, one thing that most people don't ever talk about, is what this man is doing for the 1st Amendment.

Single-handedly, this man has taken 1A to a whole new level, and leading the way in showing just how valuable and important it is.

We have free speech in this country, and 'hate speech' is protected in this land, and once you get on the slippery slope of limiting that, we are gone. Good old American pie is GONE GONE GONE. Think about that ...