ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Politics section is locked
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:08 am 

Until the membership situation for posting in the Politics section is straightened out,
The Politics section will remain locked

Let us endeavor so to live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
Mark Twain

Post subject: Re: Politics section is locked
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:43 pm 

Since I received a PM asking the status of the Politics section, I am posting my reply to that PM here as well.
There is a requirement that before posting in the Politics section, each person must apply and be approved by a moderator. That requirement was broken and a new member could post in the Politics section as soon as they joined ShotgunWorld.Com and without applying for approval for the Politics section.
This was causing problems and this remains broken at this time.
I have asked those in charge of fixing issues like this to please fix the problem. I am not in the position to mandate that they do this. Also if I try to knock around and fix this, with my luck, I will probably knock the whole site offline. I don't need that.

Curly

Let us endeavor so to live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
Mark Twain

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]