Shotgun Forum banner

BAIKAL IS BACK WITH EAA!!!

40K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  stellararms 
#1 ·
I just recieved word the Baikal line is back with EAA. Great news.
Note from EAA Admin:

"Yes ! , we have just received word about two weeks ago . We expect the first shipment around the end of December ."

#13 ·
This thread is 6+ yrs old, I don't know that anyone is importing them now, but then again, I don't follow them that closely

#18 ·
migunshooter said:
I understand what you are saying but they have 3 models in stock as a new item, so there is a way they are getting here.
Not necessarily. I suspect that these are NOS (New Old Stock) that someone found in a corner since the choices available aren't what would likely be ordered if they were available for import again.

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/p ... n&i=936981

#21 ·
Stuck-N-Kali said:
Not necessarily. I suspect that these are NOS (New Old Stock) that someone found in a corner since the choices available aren't what would likely be ordered if they were available for import again.
That would be my guess: it is actually only one model, two overweight 20 gauges and a 26 inch 12 gauge that few would want, and they aren't in stock as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.