Shotgun Forum banner

Women's Sporting O/U Shotguns by MSRP Tiers

14K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  Waynewash 
#1 ·
Hi All, just went through a ton of women's specific O/U sporting shotgun research for my wife and thought I'd drop some of that on you all. Please let me know if I'm wrong or forgot something and I'll happily amend the post. Note: This does not include game guns, semis or custom mades.

Under $2,000
None

$2-3,000
Syren/Fabarm ELOS

$3-5,000
Syren/CG Tempio
CG Summit Compact (technically not female specific)
Beretta Vittoria 691/693
Blaser F16 Intuition

$5-10,000
Syren/CG Magnus
Zoli Z-Bella

$10,000+
Perazzi Elle
Krieghoff K-20 Victoria

See less See more
#6 ·
garym52 said:
i recently bought my 17 y/o daughter a Zoli z-sport with a bella stock ($7200). Exact same as Zoli bella w/o the swarovski crystals. She loves it
What a thoughtful dad! Congrats to your daughter and best wishes for years of great shooting! MAJ

#14 · (Edited)
My wife wanted an o/u to begin shooting trap and gave me a $1k budget. I ordered a Weatherby Orion for $750 online from Sportsman's Warehouse. I added a softside case for another $50. A Graco recoil pad adjuster for another $75 and a couple Carlson choke tubes for$50 to fill in and a mid rib head for $3.50. I had to cut 2 1/2 inches of the stock to fit her petit size. Within budget!

My daughter, then 16, picked up a 725 Sporting for $1700 from Gander.

There's two sub $2k examples for you.

#16 ·
2020. It was a display model and it turned out there were some small dings and a finger print rust spot on the white area of the barrels. Also there was a peened spot that interfered with the free movement of a sliding link under the barrels. I’m thinking divine intervention because the damage was not a problem to fix and my daughter really deserved a good deal as she worked hard to earn the money to buy a decent shotgun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.