ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:22 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A few bits of shooting thankful for 2018 and for 2019
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:11 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

That I was able to shoot with friends at wonderful clubs like Grand Prairie, Fossil Pointe, Houston and Elm Fork. That my shooting buddy, Melanie Sturgis, who broke her leg in four places on the day before Thanksgiving, is on the road to recovery and will be on her feet in time for spring skeet league. For the wonderful people who sell guns to me, Chuck at Ray's Sporting Goods here in Dallas, and August Crocker in Austin. That I whined at Lynne Green, Syren's brand manager, so much about never have gotten a Syren cap, that she sent me not one but three Syren ball caps.

And looking to 2019, I'm retiring in March, so more shotgun shooting in my life, getting to go shoot at feral hogs with my new Tikka rifle, and road trips to as many of the weird and wonderful places in Texas as I can get to. Mary Ann