All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Wobble Trap vs Scat
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:03 am 
Presentation Grade

What is the difference?

Post subject: Re: Wobble Trap vs Scat
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:36 am 
Tournament Grade

Normally wobble trap is shot on a trap field while Scat is shot using skeet stations while shooting target coming from the trap house.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:16 pm 
Tournament Grade

Seems that my post was lost, so let me try again. The club I belonged in Georgia had a range that they called "wobble trap". I shot it several times. My impression was that the main difference was that the birds were thrown, not just at varying lateral directions, but also at differing elevations. A single machine was used. I am not familiar with scat, but if it is, as posted by "bama" above, then you will not see different vertical presentations.
Peter.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:17 pm 
Crown Grade

Unless they use a wobble trap on the combo field :wink:

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin