ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Blaser and a 25/25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:25 am 
Field Grade

I love to buy and sell shotguns, but I always hold on to a few. I held onto my DT10L for about 5 years, loved shooting it, but then I bought a 725 skeet.

Started shooting the 725 way more. Someone approached me to buy the dt10L for a more then fair price so I sold it..

Then I got the gun itch, saw a blaser f3 super sport and bought it for a decent price. Shot it surprising well for buying a gun already adjusted for someone else, but he was about my size and cross eye dominate.

Brought the gun to the sporting clay range the first week of ownership, matched the score from my previous week with my Benelli 20 gauge super sport, 70/100 is decent for that club.

went to skeet last week, did well, dropped a 4H (possibly from being cross dominate) shot a 24/25 that round and a few 22 and 23's

Then this weekend, I figured out the gun, on my 4th round I couldn't miss. on station 5H, I thought I missed, but the entire squad assured me I got a small piece. Stepped off station 7 and a fellow member was messing with my head about being straight. I confidently stepped onto station 8 and smoked all 3 targets.

Very good round and I really like the Blaser. I read one review comparing the Blaser to a Bentley. The way the Blaser shuts is like shutting the door on a high end car. I have to confirm that is true. While I appreciate the Beretta/browning guns, from now on I will include Blaser when I say "B" guns.

Post subject: Re: Blaser and a 25/25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:28 pm 
Utility Grade

Cool story, I love trying something new. Thanks