ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Good night for shooting!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:02 pm 
Field Grade

It was finally a mild weather night, light late too, but breezy. Stopped at the club for a couple rounds of skeet tonight. First round we were all goofing around (not carelessly, but having fun). We were shooting our doubles in reverse. calling for birds then waiting until they were half way across before raising our guns. We were just out enjoying the great evening. The second round (of 2) I decided to get serious. Last year with covid cramping our style, I only shot a few times. This is the fifth outing for this year. I guess when you get back to shooting, it comes back quickly. The second round I went 25 for 25! Went back to the club house and celebrated with a cup of coffee! It was a good night. I should probably mention that I was using reduced payload rounds too! I guess it doesn't matter how much shot your 20 ga. is throwing as long as you put it in the right place!

Post subject: Re: Good night for shooting!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:48 am 
Diamond Grade

Congrats on your straight good way to start the year off