ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Elite cancelled. AGAIN
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:08 am 
Field Grade

just got the email. Cancelled, and the letter makes no mention of relocating like last year......

Post subject: Re: Elite cancelled. AGAIN
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:37 pm 
Crown Grade

Who sent the email? Can you post it here?

K80 Pro Sporter
Clay Delay Rep

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:41 pm 
Crown Grade

labloverva wrote:
Who sent the email? Can you post it here?

The letter was posted on FaceBook a couple days ago, and Kate Altman just e-mailed it out last night.

It is on Conservation Park letterhead, and signed by the Club President, Chuck Ellsworth, and Dan Lewis of Elite.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:48 pm 
Presentation Grade

Letter was from Elite ownership/Managment, said VA current Covin restrictions would allow it but couldn't guarantee it would remain that way until the event.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:33 am 
Field Grade

I called Elite to tell them what a great shoot it is, and how disappointing it was to see it cancelled. The guy I spoke with indicated they are NOT considering relocating it, as they did last year.

Too bad -- Loch Raven knocked it out of the park last year, with the only drawback being they have less capacity than Conservation Park.

Oh well....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:34 pm 
Crown Grade

Lots of folks here and the attending shooters are disappointed. The right thing to do considering the severity cases of Covid.

K80 Pro Sporter
Clay Delay Rep