ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Money well spent?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:55 am 
Shooting Instructor
Shooting Instructor

Luke485 et Al

the metal parts on all guns do just about the same thing.....purchase a gun of a life time and invest in a custom stock and end your gun mount problems for life......email me your contacts and will call you to discuss.....do not have a gun fit and a custom stock made WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE PATTERN STOCK PHASE OF THE PROCESS....I can help you with that and can also adjust the pattern stock to fit you perfectly... we do this every week for shooters all over the country.....look forward to talking to you!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:32 pm 
Presentation Grade

I think Gil just dropped the microphone...

DL

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:22 am 
Limited Edition

Luke485 wrote:
She's a retired accountant and she looks at things a little different than I do.

Ya think? But don't blame it on her being an accountant. I've been a CPA a little over 40 years and I'll never stop trying to buy a better game (with a new or different shotgun).

My experience is limited, but I've yet to meet a wife who would think, "Sure, spend the equivalent of a nice diamond bracelet on a shotgun."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:27 am 
Limited Edition

ysr_racer wrote:
There's an old Yiddish saying that roughly translated into English says, nobody lays on their deathbed and says gee I wish I spent more time in the office.

I have a very good Jewish friend who frequents this site, and has taught me a lot over the years. I mentioned that Yiddish saying above to him one time and he replied that most folks won't say they wish they'd spent more time blowing money out of the end of a shotgun, or even practicing their gun mount!