ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: A online subscription with a World Champion.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:58 am 
Crown Grade

Classof78 wrote:
Reference GD video

Was a useless video like most of his content. A tremendous shooter in days gone by but unfortunately a new technical era has left him behind.

Just noticed this pejorative remark. George only shoots about 7 or 8 sporting comps per year yet still manages an average of 93.59% which places him about 8th in the UK top 20. Ben isn't a CPSA member so I don't know his average, but I'd be surprised if it's better than George's.

drawdc wrote:
All but one of Class of 78's posts have been about BH videos that he wants you to subscribe to. Either a shill or it is Ben himself. More than fishy.
Just a thought but '78 is the year Ben was born. :wink: :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:56 pm 
Tournament Grade

When I here George mentioned, my first thought is G.O.A.T.

When I hear Ben mentioned, my first thought is cheater.

This may be wrong, but it is what it is. I honestly wished it would have never happened. Integrity should be the most important thing about our sport.

Make Sporting Clays Great Again - MANDATORY DOWNCLASSING!

Primary Gun-K80 w/factory titanium chokes
Backup Gun-Browning BPS
Subgauge Gun-K80 w/Carrier Barrels
Ammo-Whatever is On Sale at 1200fps or less
All chokes M(agic)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:02 am 
Presentation Grade

Hwcn wrote:

This may be wrong, but it is what it is. I honestly wished it would have never happened. Integrity should be the most important thing about our sport.

Good way to put it I but doubt Ben gives 2 s%^$s about it. Cheating,chip begging and intimidating trappers, the people who sit in the rain, sun, heat, and cold for $100 a day or a few free rounds of clays is all just part of the game to him most likely. If you can get away with it hooray for me. He's laughing at our posts.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:51 am 
Crown Grade

Boomhand wrote:
Hwcn wrote:

Good way to put it I but doubt Ben gives 2 s%^$s about it. Cheating,chip begging and intimidating trappers, the people who sit in the rain, sun, heat, and cold for $100 a day or a few free rounds of clays is all just part of the game to him most likely. If you can get away with it hooray for me. He's laughing at our posts.

Not if we quit spending money on his videos. He has already lost a number of sponsors. Remember even the free ones aren't free because the hits add up to advertising dollars. Spend your money somewhere else. Then it isn't funny, its real.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:35 am 
Presentation Grade

If you get a tattoo of your sponsor then lose that sponsor does the sponsor have the legal right to require its removal. Just pondering and kidding, of course.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:38 am 
Crown Grade

Scardog7 wrote:
If you get a tattoo of your sponsor then lose that sponsor does the sponsor have the legal right to require its removal. Just pondering and kidding, of course.

Seems like a reasonable question.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8