It is currently Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Results Acme bullet shoot
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:35 pm 
Tournament Grade

Thanks to all that shot our Wisconsin OPEN 200

Full results are on our website at http://www.waukeshagunclub.org
Click on the results tab on top of page and then registered events

Thomas Lee was the 200 bird Acme bullet winner with a 188 score followed by Pete Melloy and John Krummrey with 185
over 280 people participated and about $20,000 is being paid out in added and optional money
Mark the last weekend of Aug on your calander for next years event {hs# {hs# as this one was a HUGE SUCCESS

Post subject: Re: Results Acme bullet shoot
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:30 pm 
Limited Edition

I looked over those scores - but am I missing something? I see one 100-bird Sporting Clays event (results #6), and then 9 other events, none showing anything for SC but a 100-bird prelim event. These results don't seem to add the second hundred.

Can you explain what I'm not understanding? Could it be that the page for event 6 should also show the 100-bird Sunday scores, too? The scoresheet is labeled "Sat/Sun Sporting Clays - Final", but the data does not reflect one of those days!

Thanks, garrisonjoe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:51 pm 
Utility Grade

garrisonjoe wrote:
I looked over those scores - but am I missing something? I see one 100-bird Sporting Clays event (results #6), and then 9 other events, none showing anything for SC but a 100-bird prelim event. These results don't seem to add the second hundred.

Can you explain what I'm not understanding? Could it be that the page for event 6 should also show the 100-bird Sunday scores, too? The scoresheet is labeled "Sat/Sun Sporting Clays - Final", but the data does not reflect one of those days!

Thanks, garrisonjoe

The 200 bird event consisted of events 5&6, 100 SuperSport and 100 Sporting Clays.

NSCA #520095
New Berlin, WI

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:03 pm 
Limited Edition

Well, that explains the mystery!
thanks, garrisonjoe