ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: world fitasc
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:19 pm 
Field Grade

Where in the heck does one find out the shooting times? Fitasc website says programme soon available.

Post subject: Re: world fitasc
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:30 pm 
Crown Grade

They are available on the Winscore site at http://www.winscoreonline.com/shooter_registration_nsca.php?tournament_id=4641 You have to go through registering to view the times.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:46 pm 
Field Grade

For the actual rotations for the World Fitasc, you will get full shooter's packet at registration or at the Opening Ceremony. You will be assigned to a squad and get all times and parcour assignments then. If they continue as they have in the past, you will be randomly assigned and will probably not be shooting with your normal buddies.
World Fitasc shoots are as good as they get. Enjoy and you will see great targets, meet new shooting friends and have a blast! Anything on Winscore should include side events only.
Mike

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:04 pm 
Crown Grade

More info is available at http://nsca.nssa-nsca.org/world-fitasc/

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:26 pm 
Presentation Grade

They are at the FITASC website. You should have received an email about a week ago. All squads are assigned. If you’re still having trouble, I can look it up for you. Just PM me your name and I can send you a screen shot.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:08 pm 
Limited Edition

Is there a way to view the FITASC squadding? I believe it has already taken place.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:58 pm 
Tournament Grade

Go to the FITASC home page and click on live results.
Providence farm is at the top of the list, click on it and all details will come up.
At world's and Europeans layouts are shot 'back to back' and from a quick glance I noticed some squads are scheduled to have less than 30 minutes between finishing one and starting another, so no time to waste.

Regards

Leigh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:00 pm 
Presentation Grade

it's going to be interesting to see how this all shakes out and who walks away as top shooter.

NSCA#620844
"regarde le putain d'oiseau"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:09 pm 
Crown Grade

Looks likes Poland sent a large contingent

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:16 pm 
Presentation Grade

oneounceload wrote:
Looks likes Poland sent a large contingent

There is a large number of Northbrook members from Chicago that routinely shoot for Poland (I.e. at the World English). My guess is that a number of them traveled from Illinois and are participating.