ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Shotgun Sports Podcast
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:24 am 
Utility Grade

Brand new podcast and new episodes coming out weekly. Make sure you follow us and subscribe. All of our links are below. Thank you for your support!

https://linktr.ee/shotgunsportsusa

Post subject: Re: Shotgun Sports Podcast
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:40 pm 
Presentation Grade

good to see and hear someone picking up the pieces after behind the break and moving things forward!

NSCA#620844
"regarde le putain d'oiseau"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:21 am 
Presentation Grade

Glad you are back on line

Bass

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:06 pm 
Presentation Grade

Glad to see the real deal back online !

Please continue the multiple guest open microphone format.

DL

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:01 pm 
Limited Edition

Justin started to really step up in the last few Behind The Break podcasts. There was evidence of preparation and he was learning that less is more; let the guest speak. I’ve listened to all 4 Shotgun Sports USA podcasts and his growth has continued. Granted, three of the four guests only needed to be introduced and really did not need much direction. They were good communicators, and they were folks I knew nothing about. Jimmy Grant of Providence Hill Farm (2020 World FITASC) and Cody Matson from McGraw Wildlife and Cherokee Rose are in similar situations as club managers for new/revitalized clubs, working their butts off and loving every minute of it. Their enthusiasm was palpable.

Mark Balthazar (sp?) of American Field Sporting was knowledgeable and obviously had lots of experience making presentations. He is a pro. I had previously shot only one AFS demonstration station and came away wondering what the excitement was about. Hearing Mark explain the thinking behind their rules, scoring and why the various fields are what they are got me energized to shoot a full course. An example was the difference in the vest chalk line between FITASC and AFS. FITASC is about 10” from the collar bone. AFS is the height of the comb when the stock is firmly lifted into the armpit. A shorter, thin person does not end up with the line a couple inches above their belt.

Justin’s only sponsor appears to be Rick Hemingway/Promatic. He has always had the pipes for audio and now he has added some interviewing skills. I hope he can continue his development and the interesting guests and does not revert back to a shizz and giggles round table format. Reducing the use of the “You know” filler by a factor of 100 would also add to the professionalism. I wish him luck!