ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Halter Sporting Center / Hillsdale
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:35 am 
Tournament Grade

If anyone is interested, the Halter shooting sports center near Hillsdale, Michigan is holding a Veterans Day Clays Shoot this Saturday the 14th. of November, 10: am to 2: pm.
This is reasonably close to places in Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Illinois.

If you're interested in a tribute to Vets that can't enjoy life like the rest of us or even vote, this might be a good event to remember those that gave the full measure of devotion.

I know I will be there with a case of shotshells wearing my Navy hat.
This is just a heads-up to shoot a great 20 station course if you have never been there.
Mike

Post subject: Re: Halter Sporting Center / Hillsdale
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:34 pm 
Tournament Grade

Great place to shoot. I was out last week to shoot and check out the progress on the new bunker traps they are putting in since they got hooked up with USA Shooting. I believe they are hosting an Olympic qualifier next summer. I drive out there a couple of times a year to shoot from central PA.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:43 am 
Utility Grade

So you’ve peaked my interest what kind of shoot is this is this a registered Nsca or is it a fun shoot what is the cost how many targets etc. etc. etc.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:47 am 
Tournament Grade

Here is a link for the info. It is not an NSCA shoot. If you have never been to the Halter Center you should check it out.

https://events.hillsdale.edu/event/vete ... 61mSWhKiM8