ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: What is happening to this site ???????
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:41 pm 
Limited Edition

Normally see at least a dozen posts, sometime a couple dozen. The number of posts have fallen off drastically with only one today. Have sporting clay shooters lost interest in this website?

Post subject: Re: Whit is happening to this site ???????
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:15 pm 
Crown Grade

Too many cry babies?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:39 pm 
Crown Grade

Well, it IS hunting season, Thanksgiving is around the corner, the World FITASC just finished and in a few weeks we have the FL State and SE Regional.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:06 pm 
Diamond Grade

How do I put this and make it nice....If people with only 3 posts in the SC forum since 2014, would post more, we could get back to a dozen posts.

Steve

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:31 pm 
Crown Grade

I posted pictures of the nice time I had at Rio Salado (in Mesa AZ, 30 minutes east of Phoenix) and...

...it got deleted ?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:36 pm 
Diamond Grade

ysr_racer wrote:
I posted pictures of the nice time I had at Rio Salado (in Mesa AZ, 30 minutes east of Phoenix) and...

...it got deleted ?

This one??

https://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewto ... 5&t=522624

Steve

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:47 pm 
Crown Grade

YevetS wrote:
ysr_racer wrote:

...it got deleted ?

This one??

Steve

No, the one where AZ Dutch slapped him around for his ‘gossip’.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:28 pm 
Crown Grade

Rooster booster wrote:
YevetS wrote:
ysr_racer wrote:

...it got deleted ?

This one??

Steve

No, the one where AZ Dutch slapped him around for his ‘gossip’.

Oh is that what happened to it? I didn't see it. I'm just telling you what my buddy told me. It must have hit a nerve. Send me a pm if you want to read it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:58 pm 
Field Grade

The fact that we just had the World FITASC and the thread about the event was virtually dead all week speaks volumes about the participation level on the this sub forum.

Actually I was hoping to get more updates from this site. I did several quick Google searches trying to get leader board updates and didn't really find anything easily accessible. The Winscore link was for registration not live scoring lime what they had for nationals. Overall the Wolrd FITASC was poorly covered which is sad. I am new to the sport and hope it does well but the web presence is lacking compared to many other sports and hobbies including other niche hobbies I have gotten into over my lifetime.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:16 pm 
Limited Edition

Lacyb wrote:
The fact that we just had the World FITASC and the thread about the event was virtually dead all week speaks volumes about the participation level on the this sub forum.

Actually I was hoping to get more updates from this site. I did several quick Google searches trying to get leader board updates and didn't really find anything easily accessible. The Winscore link was for registration not live scoring lime what they had for nationals. Overall the Wolrd FITASC was poorly covered which is sad. I am new to the sport and hope it does well but the web presence is lacking compared to many other sports and hobbies including other niche hobbies I have gotten into over my lifetime.

That's because it involves guns.

tp

12/26" Franchi Affinity 3
12/26" ATI Cavalry (waiting 2 months now for a frikkin' firing pin)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:13 am 
Crown Grade

Op, you want to see some activity? Tell these geezers you'd like to see electronic scoring. It'll go four pages at least :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:29 am 
Clays Expert
Clays Expert

Facebook killed this site. It’s dying a slow death

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:34 am 
Diamond Grade

I don't do FB so I guess I'm screwed.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:54 am 
Presentation Grade

deadbird995 wrote:
Facebook killed this site. It’s dying a slow death

I detest FB and google BUT, we are stuck with both until the revolution! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Where on FB?

Thanks,
pk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:00 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Lots of us old f***s don’t have Facebook and don’t plan to. They’ve given me plenty of reasons not to trust them

"We pulled the trigger, the safety went forward, both barrels fired almost together, the gun opened, ejectors kicked the fired cases over our shoulder ...the most completely automatic gun we ever fired" Elmer Keith- Shotguns by Keith

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:35 am 
Crown Grade

casonet wrote:
Lots of us old f***s don’t have Facebook and don’t plan to. They’ve given me plenty of reasons not to trust them

{hs# Amen!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:52 am 
Field Grade

casonet wrote:

I am not a geezer (41) and detest Facebook. I created a profile when it 1st came out back when I was in my 20's and have not used it since. I do think even know the login info and the page is still active. That big brother company will keep profiles and all collected data forever unless put in a very concerted effort make them remove it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:00 am 
Limited Edition

I won't waste space on my machine with FB, if you truly know me then you know how to reach me and for some reason I don't want to be friends with people that I don't already know.

Now that that's out in the open, I read the SC forum daily but don't have anything to add because I don't know enough to share. I'm a newby at SC and about the only thing I can add would be to shoot in front, not behind!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:39 am 
Utility Grade

Lacyb wrote:
Actually I was hoping to get more updates from this site. I did several quick Google searches trying to get leader board updates and didn't really find anything easily accessible. The Winscore link was for registration not live scoring lime what they had for nationals.

??? Winscore had live scoring. I was following scores on it everyday.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:38 am 
Field Grade

TruePairLover wrote:
Lacyb wrote:
Actually I was hoping to get more updates from this site. I did several quick Google searches trying to get leader board updates and didn't really find anything easily accessible. The Winscore link was for registration not live scoring lime what they had for nationals.

??? Winscore had live scoring. I was following scores on it everyday.

I am sure they did i did not expend much energy trying to find it. I googled world FITASC scoring and link to Winscore popped up and it was for registration. For the nationals the same Google search populated a main page link to the actual scores. I never tried to navigate through their menus to find it.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next