ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:09 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Shotgun Sports USA Podcast
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:13 pm 
Crown Grade

C'mon fellas, If I'd known this was going to get pissy I wouldn't have posted the link.

Yes the interview didn't offer much in the way of anything new that wasn't already known from the first interview with Fiocchi's general manager, but hey... I just though some of you might be interested in listening anyway.

You certainly don't have to listen to any more if this was a waste of your precious 30 minutes. :roll:

The shortage is what it is, I can't imagine what they'd be holding back or why they would be, but that's just my opinion. I'm sure they'd love nothing more than to fill every order they could pronto.

Maybe I will stop posting these links...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:26 pm 
Crown Grade

birdshooter wrote:
C'mon fellas, If I'd known this was going to get pissy I wouldn't have posted the link.

Yes the interview didn't offer much in the way of anything new that wasn't already known from the first interview with Fiocchi's general manager, but hey... I just though some of you might be interested in listening anyway.

You certainly don't have to listen to any more if this was a waste of your precious 30 minutes. :roll:

The shortage is what it is, I can't imagine what they'd be holding back or why they would be, but that's just my opinion. I'm sure they'd love nothing more than to fill every order they could pronto.

Maybe I will stop posting these links...

Once again, I wasn't upset that you posted the link and I didn't criticize you for adding it. It's better to have too much information than not enough. I also don't think it was unreasonable for me to say it was a waste of time. People can make up their own minds whether to listen to it or not. I do freely admit I don't like people misconstruing what I said. That's enough from me. No hard feelings on my end.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:12 pm 
Tournament Grade

Get over yourself. No one else takes you as serious as you do yourself.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:25 pm 
Crown Grade

Flyingtargets! wrote:

Robert, Nice to have you back!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:16 pm 
Tournament Grade

drawdc wrote:
Flyingtargets! wrote:

Robert, Nice to have you back!

I’m familiar with that feller and his other names. As I said in another post, I’ve been reading for quite a few years. In fact I generally enjoy and agree with much of what you post, though you’re quick to get your back up.

Sorry to disappoint, but I’m not Rpenman, auldtymer, and whatever else he called himself. I’ve been horsing around with shotguns for over a half century seriously, and competed for 48 of those.